Whether you’re looking for a partner to handle your animated video project from start to finish or you just need some additional help for one step of the process, our expert team has your back.
Why Animated Video
1. You can bring any concept to life. With animated videos, you’re free to do whatever you want. Let your imagination run wild! It gives you the ability to bring any concept, no matter how complex or out of this world, to life with ease.
2) Psychologically appealing. It’s important to understand that animated videos can create a deep emotional connect with the person viewing them that creates a lasting impression on viewers.
3) Cost-effective. Live-action video expenses usually include finding suitable actors, a location to shoot your video, equipment, and video production costs. Animation takes that stress away by being time bound and less expensive.
4) Enhances your Business’s Image. Most businesses today use 3D and 2D Animation, which is basically drawn imagery. The products or services will be easier for a potential client to understand when shown to them in 3D, and this greatly boosts not just the image of your business, but the sales as well.
5) Communication is Made Quick and Simpler. Faster way of grabbing people’s attention, helping them see what exactly is being communicated.
3D Video Mapping
3D projection mapping, also known as video mapping or projection mapping, is the combination of art and science to produce a motion graphics to make the events a lot more epic. It uses unusual screen such as building, floor, stage instead of conventional screen like TV.
It is the process of generating three-dimensional moving images in a digital environment. Careful manipulation of 3D models or objects is carried out within 3D software for exporting picture sequences giving them the illusion of animation or movement.
An animated logo is a step ahead of the static/image-only logo where there are no effects whatsoever. An animated logo is about adding effects and all sorts of animation to the logo, which can range from simple dynamic effect to a whole short video presentation.
Motion graphics are a way to communicate with the viewer, and add depth to the story. Together with music and effective copy, they can give us a message. We use them to create ads, title sequences for movies.